Don Craig AKA ZenDruid

ZenDruid

Supporting Member
ZenDruid, thank you, your site is beautiful, I'm seeing it now, fantastic photos, many years ago I would have liked to try to learn a little to photograph but I have never learned, But it's art that I appreciate, If you don't mind then I would then try to draw your photos of animals sometimes I practice this and put the drawings in the forum post writing that they are your references.
Hi Joe, certainly you may use any of my photos as reference for your art. I'll be very interested to see what you do. (y)

snoball

Certifiable
Supporting Member
I've been so busy these last few weeks that I almost missed this. I only saw it this morning. I'm very pleased to meet you Don. You are such a varied and interesting person. This was a fascinating read. :love:

ZenDruid

Supporting Member
I've been so busy these last few weeks that I almost missed this. I only saw it this morning. I'm very pleased to meet you Don. You are such a varied and interesting person. This was a fascinating read. :love:
Thank you Snoball, it's a pleasure to meet you too. :) The skill of your art is kind of mind-blowing for me, love the two horses. (y)