Digital 1

Enyaw

namuh
digital1.jpg

Not sure where this would go but I think digital would be the place. A failed painting that I took into Adobe and mixed and mashed till I came up with this contraction which I think is a beautiful piece of art. To keep it in scale I would think 11 x 14 would be a starting point. I wish I could paint that but I am pretty sure I couldn't. However, if it were printed on a large canvas it would be an awesome looking piece. So much to see.

Thank you Federico, Maureen, Lazarus, and Arty.
I just took a painting I was working on and adjusted the hue color saturation brightness and darkness till I got the colours reading a balance. I used Adobe 7. The values were within the painting and just pushed. No filters used.

Thank you Federico, Maureen, Lazarus, and Arty.
I just took a painting I was working on and adjusted the hue color saturation brightness and darkness till I got the colours reading a balance. I used Adobe 7. The values were within the painting and just pushed. No filters used.
There are several version 7 applications in the Adobe stable: Adobe Reader, Adobe Acrobat, and Adobe Photoshop. There may even be others, for all I know. I'm guessing you used Photoshop 7.

This made me curious of your original painting. Cool result though.

Yes'm photoshop 7.

Thanks Dm. I tossed it in the sin bin but later I will see if I kept a photo.

Please do. I love comparing. :D Maybe learn one or two things from it.

Thank you! It's interesting to see the difference and I see that you've experimented with the composition and try to get it to work better and added the warmth to give it extra "punch," so to say. I'd say to keep on painting, you got the brushstrokes down. (y)

Very interesting. I love the bits of light caught by the flowers and the vase and the hint of things in the background but nothing defined. Wonderful spots of high contrast throughout to keep the eye engaged.

The creation process for this was interesting too.

Maureen, I see that mask you spotted.

Thanks for posting the original painting too. You improved it quite a bit.

Anne

Back