Creativity Fun

A

Aspenman

With left over strips of 246lb linen textured paper, I generate bookmarks!! Basically they are 2x6inches and I seal them front & back so they will stand up to use. I give a few to folks who purchase a piece of art as well as use them for promotional/advertising. It is a nice break from serious work.
20220115_175948.jpg

Great idea and beautiful gifts. Makes me want to do something similar. I have bookmarkers that I give away with one of my artist's books, but they aren't cool like this. These are really awesome. ♥️

Great idea and beautiful gifts. Makes me want to do something similar. I have bookmarkers that I give away with one of my artist's books, but they aren't cool like this. These are really awesome. ♥️
Thanks Artyczar for your wonderful comments

With left over strips of 246lb linen textured paper, I generate bookmarks!! Basically they are 2x6inches and I seal them front & back so they will stand up to use. I give a few to folks who purchase a piece of art as well as use them for promotional/advertising. It is a nice break from serious work.
View attachment 17370
These are wonderful. I have occasionally done something similar; cutting works I don't like against the actual image to get an abstract look and give them away to kids at art shows and markets.

These are wonderful. I have occasionally done something similar; cutting works I don't like against the actual image to get an abstract look and give them away to kids at art shows and markets.

It’s fun 🤩 to do different stuff with your artwork
Thanks JennieJo

Back