Cliffs

Artyczar

I didn't know whether to post this in Abstract/Contemporary or here. It's based on Arizona cliffs, but it's abstract. Watercolor on Fabriano paper. 9 x 6 inches.

cliffs.jpg

It is abstract but you could add elements of realism to it if you wanted to. There are several places you could make additions to or just leave as is. :giggle:

You are right. It was definitely an experiment and different for me. Something to ponder on. :) Thanks for the feedback!

Thanks! That seems kinda cool (mineral deposits). This one can use some more work. It was mostly experimental.

It looks a lot different from a desktop! Much more interesting! i like the "nervousness" of the staining, for lack of the appropriate term. With a larger expanse of sky or space above it, like it appears here on the thread, only white, it is even more intriguing, in my opinion. It's good stuff, again IMO. :)

Must go see the last of the light outside. with a libation, naturally.

thanks. Like I said, it's experimental. I'm not that crazy about this one. I am taking the other down and will post it on Insta tomorrow to see if I get any traction with it.

Back