Clank

WFMartin

Since I had such success with my previous abstract painting, "Biff," I thought I'd follow it up with another abstract painting that I called, "Clank". As with "Biff", I ran across an old, graphite pencil drawing that had done in my sketchbook. After updating that drawing a bit, I painted this painting that I called, "Clank". While I had relatively good success with "Biff", this one did not make it to the "big time", although it DID get juried into the art competition that I entered, but it received no award.
Clank_Final.jpg

"Clank"...16" x 20" oil on RayMar Canvas Panel

This one is great too Bill. And your painting technique is unmistakable. :giggle:

This one is great too Bill. And your painting technique is unmistakable. :giggle:

Thank You! Hey, Sno.......how do I go about putting in a "sig line" such as you have at the bottom of your posts? I tried under "signature", and it didn't "take". Oh.....wait.......I guess it DID! I see in in very small print in a box below my post!

Click on your name in the dark blue bar at the top, then on signature, in the box that appears type in your text, set the color and font and size, etc by highlighting the text. I suppose you can use small photos too, didn't try that, but then click on "save" below the box and you have it.

Thank You! Hey, Sno.......how do I go about putting in a "sig line" such as you have at the bottom of your posts? I tried under "signature", and it didn't "take". Oh.....wait.......I guess it DID! I see in in very small print in a box below my post!
Yes, you have it now but you need to go back and make them connected to a link. Highlight each site and while it is highlighted, click on the little chain links and enter your URL for each site.

Yes, you have it now but you need to go back and make them connected to a link. Highlight each site and while it is highlighted, click on the little chain links and enter your URL for each site.
What's a "URL" (in terms of what I have to type in)? Yes, I'm serious! I thought those addresses WERE URL's! You KNOW I'm computer illiterate.:)

Looks as though I did it,.......but I'm not quite sure how, or what was required to have done it.

Looks as though I did it,.......but I'm not quite sure how, or what was required to have done it.
I think they may not have been working because you had the "and" in the middle and had the whole text tied together. The URL is the complete link and usually includes the http: Now if you want to put your blog address back in there leave a space after your .com and add the address of the blog. And incidentally I love your unfolding rose on the site. ❤

Perfect name🙂 love it, the details, the colours, the fact that you see these things and paint them, it would never occur to me

Excellent painting Bill.

I'm sorry you're still having issues with navigating the site. But I'm glad that Sno has been willing to help us. What would we do without her? :)

Thank you guys, all. Yes, I'm a bit of a dunce when it comes to computer stuff, but I can usually fool around enough to make happen that which I want to occur. But, when I do, finally, make "it" happen, I'm usually not quite sure what I did to cause it. :)

Back