Cheetah Wire Sculpture Commission

Wow- these are truly amazing! The skill and beauty of each is amazing. I am so pleased that you have found a collector who appreciates your brilliance!

Wow! An amazing piece! From the extended front leg to the beautiful, long, curving tail, this cat demands attention. Just gorgeous to look at. ❤️

It's wonderful that your client has this, and your other work, grouped together and well lit. These pieces deserve it. Congrats!

Wow- these are truly amazing! The skill and beauty of each is amazing. I am so pleased that you have found a collector who appreciates your brilliance!
Thank you very much, Bethany! I'm so happy you like my work. Your kind words mean a lot!

Wow! An amazing piece! From the extended front leg to the beautiful, long, curving tail, this cat demands attention. Just gorgeous to look at. ❤️

It's wonderful that your client has this, and your other work, grouped together and well lit. These pieces deserve it. Congrats!
What a wonderful comment! To be honest, I'm just so happy this seems to be well-liked. This cheetah challenged me and baffled me in this somewhat exaggerated pose, so the fact that this works well is great to hear! Thanks again. :)

So cool! You are incredible in how you can sculpt in this way and capture movement to boot!
Oh, thank you so much! It's been great fun learning to create with wire. Something I now can't imagine giving up. I started in wire because I desperately wanted to try sculpture, but didn't want to - or have the means - to invest in the whole setup of clay, kiln, and etc. What did I have? Some wire. And that was that. :) Thanks again!

Here, just for fun, this is my very first wire sculpture. A crude, simple cow. It was a start. :)

Attachments

• PeshtigoVacation 251.JPG
    PeshtigoVacation 251.JPG
    118.3 KB · Views: 74
Excellent work. It is lithe and has movement. Very well done, Jenna.
Thank you very much. I like that description of him: lithe. That's what I was going for. I really appreciate your kind comments, as always, Penny!

Back