Bruce Trail In Winter

Enyaw

namuh
001ooo (2).jpg

11 x 14 oil on paper .. Alla Prima .. years back when we lived in Ontario my wife and I hiked the trail in winter as it was a fun thing to do .. now we sit back and remember, and laugh, and wonder where the years went.

Nice! I like the lighting, the "story", well the whole thing. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

thanks Arty .. the photo is bad again but on top of that, I have moved back to where I was when I decided I needed a change. I did a few adjustments to this piece today and tried to get back to where I was after I found the trail: before I fell and forgot where I was when I got up. Dang, painting, like anything, likes to hang on to learned habits. Unlearning takes time.

Thanks Joe,
I have a Nikon CoolPix 600 which is more than adequate but I just point and shoot and most times the settings are from something I was doing before. When I remember to use it properly it's not bad. The fault lay in the user.

Thanks Joe,
I have a Nikon CoolPix 600 which is more than adequate but I just point and shoot and most times the settings are from something I was doing before. When I remember to use it properly it's not bad. The fault lay in the user.
Hey Wayne. Good one !
Brings me back to the times I tried X-county skiing, which is what I thought Bruce was doing here. This has a really strong ambiance of a bright winter day on a trail in the woods.

Camera; I had three Cool Pix which took good pictures, but I finally gave up on them because each had the same poorly designed and flimsy access door to the SD card and battery compartment. Each one eventually broke.
Switched to Lumix by Panasonic, but it too has been a disappointment because of focus and orientation failures. Next??

I just now switched from a Lumix to a Canon EOS M50 Mark II and while I'm still learning it, it's much better. I previously bough a Pentax and had to take it back because I didn't like it.

Back