Bourbon Time

P. Barrie

New here. I paint mostly in oils, dabble with gouache, also charcoal graphite and pastels. This is oils on stretched canvas, 11”x14”, painted from life.
Comments welcome.

8409D283-9C3D-4C0C-B36C-7F3782D4473B.jpeg

Last edited:
lovely... wish your pictures were smaller as they are too big to fit on my monitor. I scroll around to see the pieces but can't see the whole.

This site limits pictures to 1000x1000 max (I believe). I generally just drop bigger pics into Paint and then just resize things to 700 or 750 max vertical or 800 horizontal.

Patrick, when you first post the picture, if you will click on the image, it will be selected with little blue squares on the corners. If you click and drag one of these squares toward the center, it will make it smaller and easier to see on the screen. :)

Thanks for commenting. Thank you for the tips on uploading. I was having a little trouble seeing the post as well.

Outstanding, IMHO.
Those amber colors give a wonderful ambiance, very enjoyable.

Very well done. yes, it is easy to resize the pic with your mouse, but I guess it's a learning curve. The top forum has instructions on how to do it, but it's been repeated throughout the forums.

All three are great depictions. I love the reflections on the surface of the table!

Back