Be a layman and help me out

Looks like you are on the right path. Do you realize how many people search with misspelled search terms? You could even drop in a keyword that is misspelled like contemperary or wierd, qiurky. Sometimes it helps boost you up a bit farther. I used to have words like portriats on mine, people do search those terms.

Weird it is then haha😄Interesting actually that seem to have landed among your contemporaries, not an easy feat with SEO

I'm very late to the thread, but I wonder if you were to search on a higher end art sales platform such as saatchi, or artsy, or ???, if you might locate some other words that would help with SEO.

Hi Annie, I think I did view Artsy and grabbed some of their keywords, but it still needed to be relevant. I have some of the same generic words as both Saatchi and Artsy, and my art on those two places come up as well on my name searches. Thanks!

EJH, Thank you for your kind words.

Maybenartist, Thank you for saying so. I actually used those words as well, not to say I think my work is so innovative, but I suppose it's sort of unique. Nevertheless, I used both those words within parts of the site. Unique was a big part, and innovate was used in a couple of the pages in the text where other people are quoted. But it's actually not a well-searched word. Unique is though.

Back