Ballet drawings in sepia

Alet

The reference photos for this drawings was from Unsplash.
Size 20cm x 28cm on 150g mixed media paper

Attachments

• IMG_8548.JPG
    IMG_8548.JPG
    72 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_8549.JPG
    IMG_8549.JPG
    74.6 KB · Views: 126
Oooh, more lovely ballet drawings. The detail and values are perfect. I love how you captured the wrinkles in the slippers. I also like how you captured the grace of the ballerina.

Do you or someone in your family do ballet?

Oooh, more lovely ballet drawings. The detail and values are perfect. I love how you captured the wrinkles in the slippers. I also like how you captured the grace of the ballerina.

Do you or someone in your family do ballet?
Thank you Ams, I really appreciate your kind comments. No one in my family do ballet, but I love the grace and softness that ballerinas convey through their dancing.

Both are lovely and depict the gracefulness of ballet. I especially like the one of the slippers.

I like them very much. They remind me about 4 decades age, where I sometimes played the piano to accompany courses in a ballet school! :)
Is it made with colored pencils, I guess?

I like them very much. They remind me about 4 decades age, where I sometimes played the piano to accompany courses in a ballet school! :)
Is it made with colored pencils, I guess?
Thank you Classic, I appreciate your kind comment. I have used Kohl-I-Noor Sepia Light and Sepia dark pencil. :)

Back