Any Keri Smith fans?

C-her

Metamorphosis is happening.
The author of “Wreck This Journal” and several other inspirational “Wreck This…” series of books. Have you heard of her ? She has several books.

I didn't know her, but very interesting, and I saw now that they have translated, published her books in my language.

Glad you took a look and that it is translated. I hope you can enjoy

I looked at the "Wreck This Journal" book in a bookstore once. I remember that one of the pages said to bring the journal in the shower with you. I didn't think I could do that but I know it's exactly the kind of thing I need to do. I'm glad she's successful with her series of books.

I looked at the "Wreck This Journal" book in a bookstore once. I remember that one of the pages said to bring the journal in the shower with you. I didn't think I could do that but I know it's exactly the kind of thing I need to do. I'm glad she's successful with her series of books.
I like that she makes us step out of our comfort zone.

My art teacher one day stopped us from our projects and gave us a butcher type paper and a cup of pudding and told us we were pudding painting for the day. I did not appreciate it at the time but now, I still remember it.

I picked up a copy of Wreck This Journal in a used book store, along with her Guerilla Art Kit. A couple of the pages were already wrecked, but it was mostly empty. I agree with previous comments that it encourages one to get out of their comfort zones, which is always a good idea, especially when you're exploring different techniques, concepts, etc. I flipped through to get some ideas, but I prefer to carry them out in my own journals. I think the main goal is to just engage with your journal regularly, and to stop being so precious about it.

Back