Another Bird Lady

JennieJo

Experimentalist
minus a beak The canvas is ready ... hoping to make it look like the beak is open. Not seeing it yet. Ignore right hand experiment. Didnt have "hands" to crop it out today. It was under 11 degrees, @6am,
IMG_20220605_075113_1-01.jpeg
on the verandah when I tried to do it. Hands said No Way. Derwent pencils, standard archive sketchpad paper.

..either way you have a good start and I'm sure you will know your direction when you have paint on the palette and standing in front of your canvas ..

You're on the way. ❤️ Making her beak look more like a beak will only take putting a point in the middle and curving up to the sides. I like the part on the right that we are supposed to ignore too. :giggle:

Oh, I like this one, Jennie! You're off to a great start.

I'm a big fan of your bird lady series. ❤️

minus a beak The canvas is ready ... hoping to make it look like the beak is open. Not seeing it yet. Ignore right hand experiment. Didnt have "hands" to crop it out today. It was under 11 degrees, @6am, View attachment 22252 on the verandah when I tried to do it. Hands said No Way. Derwent pencils, standard archive sketchpad paper.
I have started the canvas version. I like this one better. Some serious comparisons on the agenda today.
Original and inventive. This is just what I look for, and it's a great composition too. Well done! :)
Many thanks

You're on the way. ❤️ Making her beak look more like a beak will only take putting a point in the middle and curving up to the sides. I like the part on the right that we are supposed to ignore too. :giggle:
Thank you. I'm pondering on how I could use it.

Back