Annie. - Part Two

Thank you, Jenna. It’s very kind of you to give such encouragement. 👋🐾🐾. I don’t know what sort the dog is for the next commission - it will be a surprise!

Annie is finished and has gone to her new home to be wrapped up and given as a surprise Christmas gift. I’ve had her looking at me for some time now and kept seeing small improvements and changes and it’s almost a relief not to be able to fiddle anymore - I do miss my drawing though once they are gone.

Thank goodness, she was very well received, and there’s a lurcher in the offing, when they can get the groomer to take good photos, without the owner knowing, as it will be another surprise gift.

32CD3C23-3B6C-4D65-899D-9DC7C6718532.jpeg

Great job.

I think a head shot of any animal is a tough sell. But what do I know, portraiture is not my thing. After reading about your efforts here I'm happy to stay that way. I don't have your patience, or skill. :)

Thank you very much, John. Some are certainly much easier than others, and some people easier to deal with. I didn’t know I could do a portrait until I tried!

Penny, I think this is one of your best, and that is saying a lot! Your dog portraits exhibit the highest standard of excellence.

Thank you very much, Joy. I appreciate your comments and encouragement. I was happy with it at the end.
i hope you and your husband keep well.

Back