And There Were Bells

Enyaw

namuh
10.jpg

11 x 14 inches .. oil on paper .. knife .. alla prima .. painted Jan 10/22

Nice Wayne, I like those angular lines and the comp.
I see the bell. I also see the bird.

Super! I see bells, a bird and rubble? I like these that are sort of an enigma. ❤️❤️

Thank you Perry .. that is the bird between Blue Boys legs a few paintings back. Thought it deserved a further look. 😁

Thank you Sno. I never doubt your ability to see as you are a long evolved artist .. though my name is spelled enyaw and not enigma. Well, who knows, you could be right.

Thank you Zen

I saw the black shape as negative space first and then a bird magically appeared! Why I thought a negative space should have feet is beyond me. Great piece!

Very cool. Crows and bells. Big symbolism for both. Something is about to happen I think. A call to gather. A warning. Anticipation. Fascinating.

Thanks Ayin .. you see as your mind allows via all you been through. That's why we all see the same thing differently.

Thank John. Actually bells are big within my thoughts as I think of my guitar as a bell. I think in days of old we counted on the bell for warnings and festivities. A different ring for a different thing. Kind of like school .. ding ding, class will begin .. I used to feed a few crows for a while but they are very arrogant and come knocking and demanding ..

Back