Alpaca

Jenna, I'm always astounded at your work. This is special since we lived in South America in llama land. Love it!!
Jo, hello to you! Thank you so much. How cool that you lived in South America. I'll bet it is beautiful there. So happy you like my alpaca. Thanks for the great comments!

Oh wow! Your scratchboard work is amazing. I'm glad you had fun with it, but it still must take an amazing amount of control. I've never tried scratchboard. Don't feel confident enough in my drawing skills for it. Nope not at all, so I am very much in awe of your work.
JSparrow, what a sweet comment. Thank you very much! Scratchboard is like any other art form - you never know how you'll do until you try. I think you should. It could be the next big thing for you. Drawing skill can only improve with practice. :) It does take control and patience and time (so much time!), but it can be very rewarding. I hope you give it a shot sometime. They say it's an addicting medium...and they're right. :) Thanks again!

This is just brilliant. I love the fur!
Thank you so much, Kay! I'm happy you like him. Isn't all that wooly fur fun? The textures and the many different directions and swirls in the fur made it both a challenge and a thrill. Makes me want to tackle more wooly animals in this medium.

Jenna, I am always aghast at your work. You would think I would be "used to" your excellence by now, but I am newly thrilled each time. Only an artist could possibly know or appreciate your time and unending talent.

Jenna, I am always aghast at your work. You would think I would be "used to" your excellence by now, but I am newly thrilled each time. Only an artist could possibly know or appreciate your time and unending talent.
Joy, wow, these words! I don't know what to say but Thank You for such a wonderful, uplifting comment! I'm just so happy you enjoy my artwork. It really means a lot. :)

Jenna, you are more than deserving of any and all praise. I wish I could express what an asset you are to the world of art.

Jenna, you are more than deserving of any and all praise. I wish I could express what an asset you are to the world of art.
You're so kind, Joy! Thank you. I believe every artist, and everyone who loves art, helps to build the great community of the art world!

Many thanks, Snoball! I know you are a scratchboard master, so your comments mean a lot to me.
That's hilarious Jenna, I always looked up to YOU in scratchboard. I've posted several of mine on here but haven't had the time to scratch a new one lately.

That's hilarious Jenna, I always looked up to YOU in scratchboard. I've posted several of mine on here but haven't had the time to scratch a new one lately.
Wow, thank you, sno! I really appreciate that. I must go check out the scratchboards you've posted here!

Back