A Bit Rusty

Joan T

My local area is filled with a lot of boats and landscapes that get a lot of attention. I like the gritty subjects too like this area that was near a marina. There was all kinds of materials in a quite messy collection. I liked the rusty look to that tower.
IMG_8727 (1).jpeg

Such a good piece of history recorded. Love the colors, textures and items in the sketch.

So well record. You did the rusty effect so well. Such a special subject, rare to find to paint/sketch from.

This is so well composed, I feel like I'm walking by! So much detail here. You captured the rust perfectly. Great work!

Thanks everyone! Most places like this have signs that say "no trespassing" but this was right off a side road (if you want to call it that).

Thanks everyone! Most places like this have signs that say "no trespassing" but this was right off a side road (if you want to call it that).
“No trespassing“? Afraid someone will make off with their ‘stuff’? Or worried it will become a local dump? Either way you really captured the look.

“No trespassing“? Afraid someone will make off with their ‘stuff’? Or worried it will become a local dump? Either way you really captured the look.
Joe, maybe they need a "please come in" sign. lol

Back