2 big cats

snoball

Certifiable
Supporting Member
Might as well start this off. Here are a couple of wild animals. :sneaky:
reRuby.jpg

reLion.jpg

Wow Sno! Beautiful. What is the media and sizes?

I saw a bobcat go right by my window last week and I could have sworn, he was as big as a tiger. Amazing animals those wild cats.

Both are in oil. I think the first is 24 X 30 and the second is probably 18 X 24. They are stored in another place and it is raining outside so I'm not going to make sure. 😂

Thanks Wayne. I posted these in the middle of 2020, but I was so busy posting on all the different forums to help get the site off the starting point that they are just now getting dredged up. 😁 Thank you very much. ❤️

Both are in oil. I think the first is 24 X 30 and the second is probably 18 X 24. They are stored in another place and it is raining outside so I'm not going to make sure. 😂
what are they doing in storage? i'd have these beauties hung up in a prominent place! ;)

The first one looks a bit prehistoric; love the background detail. I expect a dinosaur or sabre-toothed tiger to appear around a rock.

The colours and texture of the fur depicted in the second really bring him to life, adding a magnificence to his personality.

Snoball, these are both beauties and not only have you captured such expression in these pieces but your texture, light effect and colours are excellent. Great job on these big cats.
John

Back