When Charlie met Jean Michel

N

Nufocus

BC370D4A-ABF2-40F9-87D9-F2009E32AD05.jpeg

The truth is that I haven’t done much lately. Been busy with who the heck knows what. Charlie and his pup were there from a while back. And a short while ago I saw a Basquiat on my screen. So I thought heck I’d put Charlie and pup on some sort of street with Jean Michel’s thingy on the wall (?...) behind them. Oh well... there it is....
Acrylics on loose canvas.

Damn, just for a mere nanosecond, I believed the recently ubiquitous image of Bernie Sanders had snuck into your painting through Charlie's posture. My bad. Striking juxtaposition. Love it!

Fantastic painting Nufocus! From the pup to the seated figure to the wild mask thingy to the fading face in the background. Your eyes just keep traveling around to see what all is there. ❤️

What a very cool, unlikely pairing that turned out perfect! Who knew? Their silent communication between each other says so much. An understanding beyond sound. Beautiful!

Damn, just for a mere nanosecond, I believed the recently ubiquitous image of Bernie Sanders had snuck into your painting through Charlie's posture. My bad. Striking juxtaposition. Love it!
Bernie huh?!?.... That unforgettable image at the inauguration..... yeah....
Thank you kindly Iain!

Bernie huh?!?.... That unforgettable image at the inauguration..... yeah....
Thank you kindly Iain
This picture is amazingly crazy and easy going at the same time.
Super stuff.
Dave, a whole bunch of thanks!

Back