Tourboat Season

CMorPaint

One I did a few years back from a holiday photo. St. John's, NL 16x20 acrylic on stretched canvas
20210308_161030.jpg

Beautiful work! A very majestic scene and you captured it beautifully. I'm loving those birds as an added bit of whimsy. Terrific job, Cindy!

*looks up NL*

Beautiful painting. Really like those colours on the hill - great sense of scale! and the boat is very good.

Great rigging! Neat boats! Loved the roads on the mountains--I laughed, I had just looked up a couple of places with trails, and the trails in the photos were similar. Nicely done.

Cindy...this is beautifully handled and I have stood on that hill (Cabot Tower) and looked out over the ocean. You captured it superb and brought back memories. Great perspective and depth portrayed. Just super!!
John

John - Thank you so much for the kind words. Yes this is a special place and I am very glad it brought back good memories for you.

Wonderful sense of perspective and overall effect. The movement of the boat in the water is exceptionally well done, as is the rendering of the boat and rigging.

Back