The Kitchen Garden

Arnie

mini-2.JPG

The kitchen garden at Osterley House near London, which I did earlier in the year.

Probably 95% knife work with small round for the flower spots and details.

C&C Appreciated. Thanks for looking. Arnie
Oil on Canvas board 40 x 30 cm

I remember you from "the other place". I love this painting - It has such a homey and comfortable feel, a place I would want to live in and call home. Just beautiful - evokes a lot of feeling in me ❤️

This is so beautiful, Arnie! You described a wide variety of foliage with your knife!

What a gorgeous, rich scene. This is so homey and inviting, I'm ready to step into it!

Beautiful knife work - so much to look at. I hope you're proud of this one - you should be! :)

I remember you from "the other place". I love this painting - It has such a homey and comfortable feel, a place I would want to live in and call home. Just beautiful - evokes a lot of feeling in me ❤️
Thanks CaliAnn. I got a homely feel from the scene and was trying to express it, so thanks for your words.

What a gorgeous, rich scene. This is so homey and inviting, I'm ready to step into it!

Beautiful knife work - so much to look at. I hope you're proud of this one - you should be! :)
Thanks Terri. I was after that homely inviting feeling. I do like this one myself - everything came together without any rework, but I was blessed with a scene which had so much potential.

Back