The forum has moved

Hannah

Your pal
Admin
The new home should be better than the old home. As always, if you run into any problems, let us know.

There's an issue with some missing reaction emojis, it's being looked at.

When you move a website to a new server, the DNS for the domain changes and those changes may not reach everyone right away.

We also have better search and image options available to us now. @Artyczar and I will talk about them and see if it makes sense to add them.

Hannah, thanks ever so much! I, like many here, have no knowledge of what it takes to do tasks like this. Those who are ignorant of these things may think a wee bit of button pushing will put everything to rights. The effort and education involved are quite impressive. Your skills, time, and dedication are immensely appreciated. So i thought I would celebrate with some emojis! 🥳 😘 😍

Thank you both very much. It was great to open up the forum and see it instantly and I'm sure it will be a pleasure to use again. Thanks again. ❤️ Oh yeah, much quicker response.

I'm also loving how speedy this new move has made the forum. It was a good decision to be sure. :) Makes life so much easier for all of us.
Agreed. It's been bogging down badly for me lately, but I always figure it's an issue with the end user. ;)

Thank you, Hannah!

Back