The Blue Vase

Enyaw

namuh
AAOil 230423.jpg

Wayne Gaudon Alla Prima Oil on Paper 11 x 14 inches .. same palette as yesterday
I used my new knife today but it needs a break in period as it is stiffer than my old and doesn't react as did the old one. Just another curver ball.

Nice one, Wayne. I would think doing all those expressive petals helped loosen up the new knife.

Thank you Donna, CaliAnn, John, and Bart.
I got caught up in the color and pushed the vase back instead of pulling it forward. It's amazing how much you can lose in the blink of an try.

For some reason, that blue vase really grabs my eye - I think it's beautiful
I agree with CaliAnn - the blue vase deserves to be the name of this piece. It's a gorgeous color. I love how it's surrounded with those muted greens, which are a perfect backdrop for the flowers.

This one came together beautifully in my opinion. ❤️ Wayne, sorry you broke the old knife. Remember, it was new and had to be broken in once, too! You'll get this new one whipped into shape.

That's just lovely.❤️ I can sympathize with losing your old friend. I feel almost the same when I wear out a favorite brush, well even when I use the last of a favorite color. :giggle:

Love the arrangement of flowers and foliage and the blue vase is a jewel in the centre of it all. 🙂

Back