Thank you

MrBungle

I appreciate the nice comments on my illustration’s . I feel digital is not a thing here and no one cares about it. Gonna try to find me a place that will interact with the process a little more. It was nice meeting everyone.

Take care,
Dan

I appreciate the nice comments on my illustration’s . I feel digital is not a thing here and no one cares about it. Gonna try to find me a place that will interact with the process a little more. It was nice meeting everyone.
I hope you find what you are looking for and the doorway leads to many more. All the best to you.

It'll be a shame to see you go Dan, I've been enjoying your art and your unique style. I admit to not knowing much about digital art, maybe I'll get around to trying it one day, but I do enjoy looking at it and it's very much appreciated on our forum 🙂

Keep on creating and enjoying your art. 🙂

That is sad that you want to leave because you have not received as many responses as you'd liked. What about the ones you have received and the people who have taken the time to write them? And the views you've had, and people who were considering something new?

Your choice though. I liked your work and was trying to learn a bit. You had me thinking. I would not have created a digital forum if I didn't consider it an art form. The lessons were over my head a bit, but your renderings are really cool. Sometimes I don't have all the time in the world to follow along with lessons, but I do come back to some and try to learn stuff.

Anyway. Best of luck to you. It was a pleasure to see your work.

Back