Table Top Mesa - AZ

A

Aspenman

4x12 SoHo HB Acrylics on 246lb linen paper using big brush and some palette knife work.
I buy pads of 18x24 sheets of 246lb acrylic linen paper and at times I will cut them into smaller sizes.
This was done using a small left over piece and paint left on my palette 🎨
20211025_092206.jpg

Love your use of the wide format, and the way the land melts into the sky. Really enjoying your paint handling with acrylics - I wish I could get them to behave like this!

Thanks Jo I miss home a lot as well - I know moving from AZ AND NM was just plain DUMB!!!

Where do you live now? Aspen? Maybe that is a dumb question of me, huh? :LOL:

When we lived in SF NM I started painting aspens thus the name aspenman - we now live on the Gulf coast of Florida which I do not care for : ((

Ahhhh. I see. I just assumed you lived in Aspen, Colorado. I have been there and it's absolutely beautiful. However, I have also lived on the gulf of FL (Clearwater) and I too hated it very much. No offence Floridians.

My wife got tired of the AZ heat and was talking about moving back to New England YUK - so I came up with MM as an alternative 😇

She is happy in Fl so that is a good thing!
I don’t like the humidity here, it has an adverse reaction with my Parkinson’s & at 81 I don’t feel like moving again 🤪

YUP! Wet heat: no good for neurological disorders!!! Not MS or Parkinson's, or any demyelinating type disease. I'm so sorry you have PD. It runs in my family (or something a lot like it that most people have never heard of). I hope you can get along despite getting exacerbated. :(

YUP! Wet heat: no good for neurological disorders!!! Not MS or Parkinson's, or any demyelinating type disease. I'm so sorry you have PD. It runs in my family (or something a lot like it that most people have never heard of). I hope you can get along despite getting exacerbated. :(