Sunglasses in the City, 2 versions

JennieJo

Experimentalist
Contributing Member
Coloured pencil, pens and rough chalk. In sketchbook, A4 ish. Possibly to become a painting.
1000003770-01.jpeg
1000003771-01.jpeg

Yes, strong dynamic drawings. In my opinion version 2 is strongest. I prefer the colour in the background/colours used overall and it is crisper. Great candidate for a painting! It has a Marvel feel. Great lines and shapes.

Yes, strong dynamic drawings. In my opinion version 2 is strongest. I prefer the colour in the background/colours used overall and it is crisper. Great candidate for a painting! It has a Marvel feel. Great lines and shapes.
Thank you, in so many ways. I am thinking of using the second one as the basis for the painting. Can't wait to tell the grandkids about your Marvel thoughts.

Love this and I'm not even into abstract at all. ❤️ I like both, but I too, prefer the second one.

Very interesting abstracts! You always come up with such organic-looking curves and shapes. I never thought of sketching out an abstract before painting but it makes sense. Even if you don’t follow the sketch exactly at least you have an idea of what you want it to be.

Cool. I think I see two faces and the sunglasses are on the left? And closed eyes and eye lashes? Rewards looking.

Great job, with your flow of lines and bright marks of color. I would love to see either of these become paintings!

Back