Sprinkle .. Split Personality

Enyaw

namuh
AA Mar0323.jpg

Sprinkle .. actually Terri Sprinkle palette .. 11 x 14 inchels oil on paper ... alla prima .. painted Mar 4/23

AA Mar0423.jpg

Split Personality .. I took a shot of something in my studio the other day and I notice the panel on the easle and the thing I took the picture of and it looked like two different worlds .. so it sparked this piece ... 11 x 14 inches .. oil on paper .. painted Mar 5/23

Wow - I didn't know I had a palette, Wayne! But I do love purples and greens, so it seems you know me better than I do. :LOL:

I love the palettes in both of these. I especially love the part about a random picture sparking this second piece. Fantastic! ❤️

Thank you Jo: glad you are splitting with laughter.

Thank you Ayin .. color rules in my world at the moment.

Thank you Terri: I should have mentioned my Terri palette as purple/green is one of your faves as I remember from your comments some time ago. As for the split: I can't believe I didn't see it earlier as it reminds me of the hip where you put the camera on your hip and shoot as you twirl a circle. Amazing candin shots of nature they you would not think of finding on your own. Every now and then you get a jewel.

I really like this Wayne, so much to discover and so much to wonder/guess about.❤️❤️ Now, as for the contents of the two bottles, not sure if they are painting mediums, beer, lemonade, pee, or just what. :LOL:

Thank you Sno ... WRONG ... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: .. Sunflower Oil for cleaning my glass palette and resting my brushes. That's what's going around.

Last edited:
Wayne - that's true! It is one of my favorite palettes and I'm always delighted when I see it showing up. ❤️

Sno - you crack me UP. :LOL:

Excellent work. You get painting inspiration from everything! That's a wonderful thing!

Back