Spring In The Air

Enyaw

namuh
005.jpg

11 x 14 inches .. oil on paper .. alla prima .. paint April 30/22
I got my easel back up to 3/4 of normal height and I may leave it there as I like it. This one is closer to where I like to be with my application as I think the last ones were leaning too far on actual shape and color. The shoulder movement is about 60% so another 20% and it will be back to what I know as normal for movement. Still hurts like heck at times but that is to be expected. In actual fact, it is coming along quite well for an old guy. This is the last time I mention it as the more one thinks and complains, the worse it seems. As they say, "Forget about it".

Nice and loose and expressive! I think the touches of pink and green say it all. When I see hints of pink in treetops it's time to get excited about the end of winter.

thank you Donna .. I find it hard to find inspiration these days and for some reason I find myself back to the blank canvas stare down. I'll do a few studies and see where that lands me.

Thanks Lamar ..

...for an old guy.
I had you pegged for a much younger man, Wayne.

I love the sky on this one. I guess I can see that you're a little restricted in your brushwork, but it looks you're on the rebound with this.

you're a little restricted in your brushwork
actually the brushwork is intentional .. I am moving between brush and knife and some things call for knife and some for brush and I have to learn that curve ..

I had you pegged for a much younger man, Wayne.
... the internet .. web of lies, deceptions, and out and out stories of our minds ... thinking to ourselves we know.

Why should I?🤔 Oh, yes, that's the title!😁 That little hint of pink speaks Spring very well. ❤️

Loving that lavender and how it contrasts against that spot of lime-ish green. It's beautiful! ♥️

Back