Speak No Evil

I truly look terrible in black. Earth tones, ecru and muted blues and greens work for me. I like linen shirts. My hair is still way down past my shoulders... "Go on ahead Mr. Businessman, you can't dress like me."

Since I've gained a lot of weight, I try not to go out of the house for anything because I don't look good in any clothing at all. I once looked good in anything and everyone thought I was hot shit, but that was a long time ago. Maybe I'll post pics. We should have something like that in the "Café." Old pictures of ourselves when we were younger.
I'd rather not, I grew better looking with age! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

My sister has the blackmail photo of me kicking around so she can threaten to put it on the net if I misbehave too badly... there I am with my first girlfriend, a nice normal kid who roped me into going to the Junior Prom, her in a nice dress and me looking like a total dork in a rented powder blue sports jacket.

Angie really was a nice normal kid (also, she put out). It was my six months of trying to pass for normal... white Levis, madras shirt with a froot loop on the back, and a Speidel Twist-o-Flex gold filled ID bracelet. But I refused to wear Bass Weejun penny loafers. A few months later, having been turned on to dope by my cousin, I got suspended for wearing boots I bought at Bloom's in Greenwich Village, even though I didn't wear them outside my corduroy slacks.

Last edited:
I have dreadlocks down to my butt. When I was young I had a short boy's haircut most of the time, but I had longish hair too. I hardly ever brushed it though. My older conservative friends, and my mom, would often say, "Can I just please brush your hair?"

Back