Solar System

ZenDruid

Supporting Member
Cartoon symbolism. Sol, The Important One, delivering a line of scripture. Looking on are Mercury, Venus and Gaia, who are flat. The awakening She-Moon Luna exposes an upper horn. Three white comets are incoming from The Expanse. 12-28-2020. Acrylic on 9x12 canvas board. Enjoy, thanks for looking, C&C welcome.

1643637537376.jpeg

Alabama Jama

not your average nibblit
Yesterday I was thinking spiritually and Abstracts divorced themselves.. I’m happy to see it is alive and well! Very.. transcendental.

Iain

2 eyes.
I like the colour and bold lines. And how you have chosen to represent the three comets, which are reminiscent of Ancient Greek style, ornamentation, if not mistaken.

Donna T

Even without the explanation it's an interesting and thought-provoking piece but the explanation puts it on another level for me. You come up with some amazing work, Mr. Druid!

Flowercat

The little face on the sun is really cute. The yellow and the blue work very well togehter. I really like it

ZenDruid

Supporting Member
Thank you all - 🔥🔥🔥, Iain, Arty, Wayne, Donna, Flowercat, Snoball, Sanlynn, Queen Bee- for your likes and comments! I thought this might be too much of a stretch, but I'm pleased you all got it. :)❤️❤️❤️

Last edited: