Shacks On The Beach Line

Enyaw

namuh
nfld shacks.jpg

11 x 14 inches .. oil on paper .. alla prima .. painted Sept 18/24
..little fishing shacks along a coastline in Nfld

distance view ::::
nfld shacksss.jpg

Love this one Wayne. I think adding the geometric shapes of buildings adds interest to landscapes.

I misread this as Snacks on the Beach ... but it looks like a tough place to have a picnic. Wonderful textural rocks and great sense of distance, as always! Your trip really inspired you!

Thank you John .. trying to get it down to an art :ROFLMAO:

Thank you Queen

Thank you Donna .. yea, it's fairly rocky at the opening but as you get up the beach it's quite lovely for anything. Yes, the trip was refreshing. I found trying non representative abstract studies pushed me into representative in expressionistic way abstracts .. hopefully I can get it developed along my thought lines. Still raw.

Thank you Sno .. I'll take that as a good representation. ❤️

Another beauty! 😍 Reminds me of the views I saw in the northern Norway in one of my pleinair travels.

Lovely! You have really captured the feel of this shoreline with the huge boulders, these fishing shacks perched along the way. It looks rough and tumble, very energetic - nice!

thank you Terri .. it's very serene but alive with color .. and I am talking the real scene not my painting.

Back