Semi abstract landscape

laf.art

About as close as I get to painting realistic paintings🙂. Part of a series called The Quiet Season. 50x50cm acrylic
IMG_20200206_162856_509.jpg

That is real close..no black and you have a landscape. Very nice. No, not very nice, exceptionally nice.

There is no actual black here, just a mix of red and green but I see what you mean, glad you like it🙂

Quite beautiful! I can’t do realistic paintings. I did paint a creek once and it did not come out very good!

exquisite. The square format offers a different perspective on landscapes

You've done a great job with this..it's really lovely. What grabbed me is the uniqueness of it. I think if you can do more like this then your on to something for sure.

You've done a great job with this..it's really lovely. What grabbed me is the uniqueness of it. I think if you can do more like this then your on to something for sure.
Thanks Katie, nice to get your input. I have another 2 or 3 smaller pieces in this series, but as the seasons change again I'm thinking of doing a few more

I love when painters take liberties with reality as you have here. I love those clouds!

Thanks Iain, the clouds were my favourite part to paint - well actually I used a knife, which is also my favourite tool.

Back