Scavenger Hunt from Live #33: July 25 - Aug 2

1 Bottle, I tried to make a colourful digital drawing, I also put photos without colour, but the lines, the drawing is not freehand, used procreated brush that fixed.

2022-07-30 02-05.jpeg
2022-07-30 01-21.jpeg
2022-07-30 02-12.jpeg

Ai, thanks so much for your comments. I like your lines on the purple perfume bottle and the dog figurine!

Jo, thanks. It helps when I'm busy to have some items from my art groups fit here too. :)

Terri, great to see your sketches. Glad you found time to join in. I've been binging on cherries too. They have been so good this year. Love your sketch of them...nice highlights and color. Good sketch of the tree and the flowers.

7 - building - watercolors and ink

IMG_0469.jpg

8 - made of metal - watercolors and ink

IMG_0475.jpg

Ai, thanks so much for your comments. I like your lines on the purple perfume bottle and the dog figurine! You snuck in some seasoning and body parts while I wasn't looking. Nice!

Jo, thanks. It helps when I'm busy to have some items from my art groups fit here too. :)

Terri, great to see your sketches. Glad you found time to join in. I've been binging on cherries too. They have been so good this year. Love your sketch of them...nice highlights and color. Good sketch of the tree and the flowers

7 - building - watercolors and ink

IMG_0469.jpg

8 - made of metal - watercolors and ink

IMG_0475.jpg

Joan: Thank you so much. Wowza !!! What a fantastic collection of metal and building ... love all those details.

#7 fruit -- muscat green grapes on top of chocolate fudge pie .... uhm it was extremely hard to sketch without eating my yummy model first. The sweet and plate were done in directwatercolor, the bakery shop fonts contain some ink.

h33_fruits_b2.jpg

Ai, thanks. Love the look of this pie...although I've never combine grapes and chocolate fudge.

Joe 1, I seem to have missed your bottles the last time I posted. Nice!!

Good news. The painting I had done (Post #13) of the sailboats on the beach with the boy SOLD at Bellport Day where it was exhibited. I wasn't there but it was purchased by someone and then another person came along and was interested in it, but there was a sold sticker on it. It turns out that the second person's son and boat are in the sketch and she wanted it too for their family. I contacted her to see if she wants me to do another painting of the same thing.

Joan: Thank you for kind words... Yes, it seems here in this Thai bake shop, their signature is putting good quality real fruits such as Japanese muscat grapes, blueberry, plum strawberries on cake or pie. At first, our family were not quite sure how it goes, but we ate them away too fast.... 👍 Wow congratulations on the sales... your painting is so well done and charming. The family will cherish it forever. BTW, what was the size of the painting. And do you have a photo of how this painting was on displayed at the show.... I am thrilled just to look at your work in exibition digitally from here.

Joe1, nice work on the bottle - you have a fun twisty little shape there and the highlights are excellent!

Ai - good sketches in the ink and CP - that flexing foot makes me laugh! Your pie looks beautiful! I agree with Joan that the combination of the green grapes on chocolate seems unusual, but I bet it tasted great! (Congratulations for holding off on eating it until the sketch was finished.) :LOL: A lovely watercolor!

Joan - great job on both the building and the construction site - wow! Very nice work. So much to look at on the house in particular - excellent details!

Congrats on your sale! :)

I've put up the new Hunt! I won't sticky it until tomorrow when it officially goes "live."

Thanks for hosting this Hunt, Ai! See you at the next one.

Ai, thanks for your comment and question. The painting was 11 x 14 framed. Here is a photo of my two paintings hanging on the rack. They are the bottom two paintings.

295592348_706390073862712_2512426936197277142_n.jpg

Terri, thanks so much. The house had all sorts of nautical things hanging all over it including a big swordfish over the roll-up door and part of a shark. lol

9 - one wheel - ink (Done sitting outside a hardware store where there was a whole pile of wheelbarrows leaning against the wall.

IMG_0481.jpeg

10 - more than 4 wheels - pencil on scrap paper

IMG_0484.jpeg

Terri, mmmm, love the cherries. Nice reds. Tree and bark and leaves are bautiful. I like the "cut out" of the flowers. Nice job on all. Will check the new Hunt.

Ai, Awwww, beautiful bottle and dog figurine. Love the hair on the dog and lines on the bottle.Your body parts are fun. No chicken seasoning in my house. Never thought of grapes on chocolate. Bet that is good!! Well done.

joe1lt, that is a great water bottle. I like the texture and curves. Fun!! Black and white is good, too.

Joan the building is so fun and interesting. So many details. our construction sketch is amazing. Congrats on sale and the show. Clever finds for one wheel and more than 4 wheels. Wow.

Ai, thanks for this Hunt. Sorry I didn't do more. Our Kentucky son and daughter in law are here and we are really enjoying being all together.

Joan: Thank you for the photo of the show... Both paintings are so beautiful and peaceful at the same time. ...Lovely find on one wheel and multiple wheels.

Jo: Thank you. It is great that your family visit you...making more great memory.

EP, Terri, Joe1 and all... Thanks for joining or looking on works of this Hunt.

Thank you all for the nice words, Ai, you painted a fantastic cake, Joan beautiful the two drawings and the paintings are always fabulous, happy that the beach painting was bought, it deserves a lot, yes, they will love it so much

I sat at one corner of the university and look out to the trees and shrubs.

#8 building ...or a part of building
#9 tree
#10 shrub

h33_tree-shrub-building.jpg

So cute, Joe!

Jo, thanks for the kind words! ❤️ I hope you're having a wonderful visit with your family in town. We'll see you soon!

Thank you again for hosting, Ai!

See you all at the next Hunt!

Back