Primary Eyes

ZenDruid

Supporting Member
Acrylics on 16x20inch stretched canvas. Plastic card, brush, Sharpie marker, photoshop. First time I've used white as a background, and compartmented colors with a black border. C&C welcome as always.

1661290716844.jpeg

This is very entertaining. I got three different explorational finds which I will keep to myself for the moment but I find it rather nice that I get three different stories within this and while they are separate they are held within the bounds of the painting.

I really like how this turned out and how you defined the shapes in the upper left corner. Great choices and the overall composition sings now! Excellent work. :)

This is very entertaining. I got three different explorational finds which I will keep to myself for the moment but I find it rather nice that I get three different stories within this and while they are separate they are held within the bounds of the painting.
Okay Wayne, time to let us in on the explorational finds... :)

So this is how it turned out! It's much improved, and I love the black borders. I tend to use borders a lot with bold colors like this - somehow, it punches them up.

Love this one, Zen!

Zen,
Well, there is a game Re: pool ball
There is fishing Re: fish and hooks
There is a little gal peering out from the green hook and I can only assume she is the one who left the big lip print plastered on the wall.

Zen,
Well, there is a game Re: pool ball
There is fishing Re: fish and hooks
There is a little gal peering out from the green hook and I can only assume she is the one who left the big lip print plastered on the wall.
Wayne those are very cool stories, I like them! Better than I did, I tend to not know where I'm going until other people tell me. 😀

I like white background paintings. The colors are the first thing that grab you. This is followed by a moment of fun exploration. The fish-like objects give the work an aquatic feel. Nice work - I enjoyed talking about your painting.

I like white background paintings. The colors are the first thing that grab you. This is followed by a moment of fun exploration. The fish-like objects give the work an aquatic feel. Nice work - I enjoyed talking about your painting.
Thank you, I enjoyed hearing what you saw in it! :)

Back