POLLOCK-KRASNER FOUNDATION GRANT

Ayin Es

Site Owner
Admin
Pollock-Krasner grants have enabled artists to create new work, purchase needed materials and pay for studio rent, as well as their personal and medical expenses. Past recipients of Pollock-Krasner grants acknowledge their critical impact in allowing concentrated time for studio work, and in preparing for exhibitions and other professional opportunities such as accepting a residency.

For more information and guidelines, visit:

POLLOCK-KRASNER FOUNDATION

I looked at this grant and it requires a current resume, including exhibition record. What is an exhibition record? I keep all my work on my art blog, which is public. Does that qualify?

David Rubin

Not what that means, no. It's a list of where you've physically exhibited your work in the past. If you want to see an example of a resume or a CV, as it's called, feel free to look at mine: esart.com/lowdown/resume/

Oh, typically it would also include your education, at the top. I don't have one so I started with my honors. If you have a degree, that's something! If you didn't get it in art, you can just list the school you went to: ex., Bachelor of Arts, University of Southern California.

Back