On The Chair

Enyaw

namuh
7.jpg

Wayne Gaudon .. Alla Priam .. 11 x 14 Oil on Paper .. mostly about old stuff lying arund but still enjoyable to look at in the right light.

OK, put the tissues on the shelf, the flower in a vase and either put the bottle in the bin or use it to put the flower in. Well done! ❤️

Wonderful - you put together the oddest things and make them relatable as a composition. Things standing (or laying) around, sure - but we see the wine label through the green bottle, the light striking the glass - and that BLUE is the BOMB!!! (I mean, in a good way - it's a tissue box, I get it.) 🤪 And it wouldn't be Wayne without a flower drifting through. ❤️

Fun stuff!

Thank you Sno. I have picked up the items. My chair is tidy now.

Thank you CaliAnn. Original is good.

Thank you Terri.
I once had an elderly friend who said I amazed her at my ability to see the beauty of a stick in muddy water. I guess over the years I am learning how to show others the beauty one can see when one looks past the obvious and sees what lies about it. Glad you like it. I still touch my paint more than I need too but in time I will get it. When to leave it alone starts with not looking at how you can improve it. Leave that to another painting. Do the passage and call it done.

Thanks Zen

Back