Not Fred

Artyczar

not-fred72.jpg

This is a small, 10 x 7-inch watercolor and pen. I was passing some time the other day.

Thank you JennieJo, I'm so glad I can make you smile. It was worth it then. :)
Thanks Hermes! Every time I think I'm onto something, (well, I didn't actually think that this time), I see that nothing is ever original!
And thank you Wayne too.
Sno, yes, it's obviously Fred, which is why it's a sarcastic title. :ROFLMAO: And thank you! ♥️

Thank you, Bama, JStarr, Terri, Donna, and CaliAnn! ♥️ What nice compliments on such a quickie piece. Maybe I should keep these up. The ideas are coming from the little sketchbook I keep by my bed. :)

Thank you JennieJo, I'm so glad I can make you smile. It was worth it then. :)
Thanks Hermes! Every time I think I'm onto something, (well, I didn't actually think that this time), I see that nothing is ever original!
And thank you Wayne too.
Sno, yes, it's obviously Fred, which is why it's a sarcastic title. :ROFLMAO: And thank you! ♥️
So true about nothing new. I used to get really that someone had stolen my idea before I thought of it. 😃

When I was young kid, I watched this horror movie. "Island of Terror" about bone eating monsters. It terrified me. I was always worried about them coming for me. So I peed little when I seen you drawing. :)

Attachments

• MV5BOTA5MGVhYmItOWU2ZC00YTkxLWE5YzUtZjU4ZGYzZDUxYjBlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTI4MTk2NzMz._V1_.jpg
    MV5BOTA5MGVhYmItOWU2ZC00YTkxLWE5YzUtZjU4ZGYzZDUxYjBlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTI4MTk2NzMz._V1_.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 23
Hi ...ooo...I like it I would swap could we can we ? do we do swaps? Would ye do swaps ? If I start a swap natter where swaps of each others art is the idea can addresses be data protected? Do they need to be can it work a swap shop here between us all....?

I'm flattered, and I would if I didn't stop doing that (trades) a long time ago. Plus I have this slated for a big open studio event in October. I've been trying to do as many small watercolors as possible for that to sell for less money than I would at the gallery, like a one-day (month)-blow-out sale for people that drive out here in person from Los Angeles (it's a 2-hour drive).

But your idea for members to swap is a good one. I would think they could just contact each other via private messages. Private conversations are completely private, so you can give out your addresses if you want to. The only thing is that you'd have to make sure the other artist wants to trade with you. I never assume another artist wants my work, which is why I just buy the work I like, and if they'd rather trade, then I let them offer at that point. But right now, I'm not in a position to buy any more art at the moment. I have a full house!

Back