Name That Tune !

Trier

Supporting Member
Sometimes a song will make me do stuff like this for fun.

(The title is perhaps unfair to non USA members)

18 x 24 acrylic/ paper
P1000623GoldSlippersPorchM2.JPG

Hint: O. D. G.S 1879 (it ain't a waltz!)

C&C & insults OK

I'm a USA member and don't have a clue. It's interesting though. :)

Sure! Why didn't I see that. We used to have that on an old 78 rpm record that played on a Victrola.

Hey Wayne, BINGO!

You win First Prize. I buy you a Crawfish Po'Boy (a sandwich) and beverage of your choice at the local seafood place when you make it down here.

I declined my membership (for US), but it's nice to know I got a free meal ticket on the tab. Thank you.

This is a great one! I love the balance of it. I loved Name that Tune. I was always so good at it, but was probably too young to apply for the show.

I love the idea of using a song title for inspiration. And I like the painting a lot...the colors and movement....this would be a fun challenge..maybe suggest it to merv griffin as a new TV game show!

I love the idea of using a song title for inspiration. And I like the painting a lot...the colors and movement....this would be a fun challenge..maybe suggest it to merv griffin as a new TV game show!
Hey, Thanks PSA !
I didn' t know Merv Griffin was still around (don't watch much TV).
...and you just gave me an excuse to post some other fun Song paintings from awhile ago, if I can find them; thanks for that.

I will post the "song" paintings as I find them, one by one, and see how that works out.

Back