Mud Road In Winter & Sun Bathers

Enyaw

namuh
Old Mud Road.jpg

Sun Bathing.jpg

Both 11 x 14 inches .. oil on paper .. alla prima .. painted Dec 18/23

Use a lot of brush on these as I've been smitten but the lovely brush marks. Just like tracks in the snow.

That first one really calls out to me. I absolutely LOVE it. The colors that contrast with that pale yellow sky--wow! Superb! ♥️

Thank you Ayin. i must be losing my mind. Such a straight tree In the first and a fence in the second. I’ll blame it on the drugs I take for damaged nerve ends. Or, like Van Gogh, I am losing my mind.

Two more winter scenes that I’d like to walk into. Your snow shadows are beautiful and it must be nice to use a brush in addition to your knife. Texture and smoothness are good options!

Oh I see a lot of tire spinning on that road. These are really nice and definitely Winter. ❤️

Thank you Sno. A lot of 4 wheeling going on. Deep dark ruts left to gather mud and water.

These two are very good ones 😊👍 They have qualities, especially the first one. Composition is very good there. Additionally color, light, shapes work well - these factors make a real good painting. 👏 👏

Thanks Moscatle. I think you are talking style where a painting stands apart. Appreciate that.

Back