Mini Castle

Balaji

I sketched this a year ago, based on a pen, ink and ink wash demo on YouTube by Stephen Travers. I attempted the same as a pen & ink sketch (that is, without washes and only ink lines). I hope to do this as a watercolour some day. By the way it is approximately 4" x 4.5" and was done with a Staedtler 0.1 pigment liner.

Mini Castle.jpg

Very nice Balaji. I took a look at Stephan Travers' YouTube channel and it looks very interesting. I'm looking forward to watching some of his demos.

Very nice Balaji. I took a look at Stephan Travers' YouTube channel and it looks very interesting. I'm looking forward to watching some of his demos.
Thank you Anne.
I am glad that you checked out Stephen Travers' YouTube channel. He has already posted lots of demo videos and covers a variety of aspects of pen and ink sketching. and he keeps adding more videos quite regularly.

Beautiful, different technique. Like it a lot.
Jo, this change in technique has been forced on me. Over the last few years I have developed a tremor in my hand, which has progressively increased. I am constantly experimenting to see how I can cope with it and continue to sketch.

Will check out the YT channel. This is amazing. Your style is wonderful ; it is detailed, but just enough not to be " busy".

Back