Lucifer

J

JohnEmmett

Lucifer Artist John Emmett.jpg

Emmett

I see you have unearthed this from the "Weird" thread. I have been thinking of doing that with one I posted there.
How was this work made, digitally?

Ah. Thanks. I wish I were able to use photoshop. The most my grey cells will allow is crop and rotate. It is an interesting piece. The title adding to the intrigue.

I make a lot of things in PS, but I don't usually "count" them as major works, meaning I don't number them or catalog them in my pieces, but sometimes they can take as much work. Normally, I use PS to work out the color palette for a painting I'm already working on.

I don't count literal paintings

(I tend to damage them)

whereas the pixels are serious work

I can't really say much about PS. Just that I don't have the patience needed to learn the necessities to use such software. I hate waiting for paint to dry, too. I would rather spoil something than wait. Not the attitude to produce Fine Art. The aptitude is pretty much missing, too. :LOL:

Ah. Thanks. I wish I were able to use photoshop. The most my grey cells will allow is crop and rotate. It is an interesting piece. The title adding to the intrigue.
I learned how to use it and it was fun, especially for creating prints and extracting fragments to replace with oddities. I used it mainly for book covers and lettering.