Live Sketching of broken flower branches ...

AiArts

I did a directwatercolor sketch of my neighbor’s torn flower branches from last night's storm. I added some final touch with dip pen ( I dipped the pen into watercolor). I had fun and wanted to share to you all, as this is my first post here at CSPK. I had been with wetcanvas for some years under "Eye" and then my account had a problem, then as "AiArts", mostly at "Artworks from Life" forum. Thanks for your kind visit. My watercolors are a mix of DanielSmith and Holbein.
h694_white_a.jpg

h694_white_b.jpg

Lovely work. Welcome to the forums! I am planning on making a new forum sometime today for artworks from life. I'm just thinking about what to call it. Artworks From Life? Hee hee. Life Drawing? Not sure. I also love Holbein paints

Lovely work. Welcome to the forums! I am planning on making a new forum sometime today for artworks from life. I'm just thinking about what to call it. Artworks From Life? Hee hee. Life Drawing? Not sure. I also love Holbein paints
Thank so much, Artyczar, for considering having a new forum as we (and some folks at Wetcanvas) were doing lots of variety of sketching from life... some can be even mini painting, some can be plein air... as long as we drawn/paint from life subjects (none from memory or imagination).

Lovely. That had to be difficult in watercolor with all the overlapping leaves. Well done. ❤️❤️

Back