Kastel hills ATC

MurrayG

Contributing Member
Hi folks. A few days away to rest and catch my breath. Sitting in the shade under a tree on the beach up the coast. Brought all my gear but an ATC seemed achievable.
Looking towards Kastel in the distance below the hills near Split. 2.5x3.5 inches Rembrandts on sanded Sennelier card
IMG_4027.jpg

Last edited:
I’m glad you’re feeling better, Murray. What a beautiful little painting! It has depth and atmosphere and loads of charm.

You are a master with these! I'm in awe of the look and feel you achieve with these perfect little beauties! Glad to hear you're on the mend, Murray!

Murray, I hope you feel rested after your break.
Well, what a lovely scene. You have quite taken me away with you, underneath the shade tree.
I need to go look this up on a map. Looks so inviting.👍🏻
This is Croatia? I have heard it is very beautiful there.

Very nice little scene. I'm sure it looks better on a phone or tablet. It is a little grainy on a large monitor. Very well done though. (y)

Murray, I hope you feel rested after your break.
Well, what a lovely scene. You have quite taken me away with you, underneath the shade tree.
I need to go look this up on a map. Looks so inviting.👍🏻
This is Croatia? I have heard it is very beautiful there.
Hi Paintboss, yes Croatia, it's better with less tourists tho. Thanks for the comments

I was going through the airport security checking in. Of course they want to open all my boxes of pastels. I had the little painting in the lid of my repurposed screw box I use for packing all my pastels. Of course the guy picked up the ATC with his fingers all over it!!
Couldn't say much, but it now needs a touch up! Ah well, just goes to show.

Back