In The End We Are Here

Enyaw

namuh
forest.jpg

forestt2.jpg

both are 11 x 14 inches .. oil on paper .. alla prima .. painted July 25/24
In the end I end up here which is nowhere I have not been before but now I know what I am doing here. If you look from a distance you see the landscape but if you intently stare you can find all kinds of little images within the larger one. This I like so this is me.

Distance View:
forest xx.jpg
forestt2 xx.jpg

It’s nice that your recent work has given you the confidence to say “this is me.” Your style is unique and these are so nice. The way the light flows through the second one is especially striking!

Nice ones Wayne. I like the path and the light in the background of it. I think being to able to move through a landscape is important. Good composition.

Thank you Donna. Any time you go off the wall and follow your thoughts you learn something. You might make a few pieces that are not especially good but no matter. No one is counting.

Thank you John. I especially like dept as that is a part of life.

Thanks Bart.

I like the smaller photos of these. It is sort of like squinting to see a picture better. Love the way the light works in the second one. ❤️

Thank you Sno. It’s like stepping back from a painting and giving it room to breathe.

Thank you JennieJo

Wonderful work with color, as well as controlling the light. So glad you're pleased with these! ❤️

Thank you Terri. I am pleased that they demonstrate my style and now I need to try that on a real life model so I guess I'll call on my plastic flowers.

Superb ... I was gifted with a talent musically, able to hear what is going on and copy it.
I admire your artistic ability ... as I do too of many many others here.

thank you .. I wish my music ability matched yours .. bad hearing so music is a tough ride but some days I get it right and then it's all worth it.

Back