In Adobe's words, the changes clarify that the company "may access your content through both automated and manual methods

cranberryartworks

Nelson
Supporting Member
What do you think? Adobe can censor your art or report you to the police for something that think is inappropriate. you just have to save it to the cloud.
The truth is anything you save to any cloud service is scanned already, for illegal content. and copyright.

In Adobe's words, the changes clarify that the company "may access your content through both automated and manual methods, such as for content review."

Adobe's reasoning for giving itself the right to comb through user content is the detection and removal of illegal content, such as child sexual abuse material, or CSAM, as well as abusive content or behaviour, including spam and phishing.

many years ago I had one of my clients get into trouble with pictures of his kids taking a bath on his laptop. I always told my clients to wipe their laptops and phones before travelling. they can seize your tech and you will never see it again even if nothing is wrong.

one funny story. once saw a story about them drilling holes through an external hard drive looking for drugs.

I have a group that uses meetings.dialpad.com. will send you an AI transcript of the meeting.

Anything put online is no longer yours and will be used to train AI.

whether we agree or not, everything that is on the internet is used for something that will probably erase any ability or desire to study anything. I don't know if they do this to say long live the boredom or for the money but only for those who already have it?
If you're interested, I tried to use https://glaze.cs.uchicago.edu/faq.html

program against AIs who use everything we publish without consent
, my video card however is 1650 gt which is the card that has a bug, so I don't know if it worked, I decided to try anyway. my computer takes a little time but with most it should be fast, also There is a web application that can be done even without programs.

but the best thing is this program, hoping it really works.

Yes, these new terms of service have a lot of people riled up.
Anything put online is no longer yours and will be used to train AI.
This. ^^ Some photographers I know are fairly resigned to it but others are actively looking for alternatives. Not sure what they can do, mainly digital shooters or working pros who want the regular upgrades, etc. But it sure has become invasive.

Back