I am rethinking placement of my design

C-her

Metamorphosis is happening.
I have been looking and listening to many different sites and I am thinking of putting my art bags and several other things I have made into the fashion sector instead of just the fiber art area. What do you think for those of you that do clothing, purses, scarves head gear and such? Have any of you found a site to put these in that put it in front of fashion people that might be interested? Your input would be appreciated. Http://daisyhillstudio.art.blog

Well. the more eyeballs, the better. Maybe it's too obvious to ask, but have you looked at Etsy?

I have looked at Etsy, kind of… I hear many changes were made that hurt the sellers. Do you sell there?

No, I have no experience with Etsy. My GF sells her crocheted and sewn goods in a couple of local shops.
The county in which we live runs a shop that sells the handmades of citizens of a certain age, and she sells about as much as she's willing/able to make there. I've encouraged her to look into ebay and Etsy, but so far she hasn't gone online with her stuff.

If you're looking to sell, fasion would probably be more profitable. It depends on your goals. Either way, they are just cool! ;)

Back