I’d rather drown than support you

Mississippi Hippie

397B5A42-D6FB-4E2A-8DDE-F62E356FFE23.jpeg

48in x 36in acrylic on canvas…

Last edited:
That painting AND original title is so powerful! Please keep it. It made me look even deeper into the work and it made me feel so many feelings. This is a bigger one...BRAVO! It's a great composition and style. And it's your voice. I think it's like your core, inner voice here because it shows a distinct emotional view that can only be yours. It's bringing about authentic responses from people that can relate to whatever it is you're communicating. It's primal.

WAY TO GO!

❤️

That painting AND original title is so powerful! Please keep it. It made me look even deeper into the work and it made me feel so many feelings. This is a bigger one...BRAVO! It's a great composition and style. And it's your voice. I think it's like your core, inner voice here because it shows a distinct emotional view that can only be yours. It's bringing about authentic responses from people that can relate to whatever it is you're communicating. It's primal.

WAY TO GO!

❤️
This is what I wish to achieve.. proud of myself.. Thankyou for the comment.. it made my night! Thankyou, my friend.

Back