HT

Balaji

This is an approximately 5" x 5" pen and ink sketch, done in a Tara Notes Flukebook, using a Geo College 0.1 pigment liner (a quite inexpensive pen). I am trying to figure out a way to sketch reasonably well despite a shaky hand. I struggled a day earlier. But this day was better.

HT.jpg

Terrific work! I agree with Lamar's comments - I'm sorry you're dealing with this issue, but in no way do I find it's detectable in your work. This is an excellent sketch, your lines are clean.

CaliAnn, Lamar, Terri, and Ayin...Thank you.

Lamar & Terri... I find that my hand is very unsteady on some days, and relatively steadier on other days. Also, sometimes, I start sketching while it is hopelessly unsteady, and then as I get immersed in my sketching and into a zone, my hand gets much steadier. One day prior to the sketch (HT) that I have posted here, I made this sketch, when my hand stayed very unsteady right until the end.

A Weathered Face.jpg

Beautiful portrait sketch. I like your loose style. The shaky hand didn't affect HT at all. Even the portrait you did on a day when you were a little unsteady still came out well because of your loose style.

This is an excellent ink drawing Balaji. Very well-shaded. ❤️ I can sympathize with the shaky hand. I am working on a painting that has lots of straight lines and sometimes I could thread a sewing machine with it running. ;)

Thank you Margaret. I am sorry to learn that you face this problem too though that is not evident from your artwork. It is superb.

Back