Hey guys

Welcome to Creative Spark, fubar! :) We're happy to have you on board.

We have plenty of doodlers, sketchers and everything else in between here. So you're in good company.

Hope you look around, settle in and share your work with us. Keep posting and have fun!

Hi Fubar. 👋🏻 Welcome!
I love doodling. I think it helped me get through grade school. I could listen so well and focus to the teacher and doodle at the same time. Which may have confused a few teachers! But I could repeat everything they had said.
Feels great to get to that headspace too. What kind of medium do you like to use for doodling. Pencil, pens, markers? Amazing drawings can come out of doodling. Look forward to seeing your work.

Hi fubar, and welcome. Looking forward to getting to know you. Doodle away. We are all always learning. :)

Hi Fubar. 👋🏻 Welcome!
I love doodling. I think it helped me get through grade school. I could listen so well and focus to the teacher and doodle at the same time. Which may have confused a few teachers! But I could repeat everything they had said.
Feels great to get to that headspace too. What kind of medium do you like to use for doodling. Pencil, pens, markers? Amazing drawings can come out of doodling. Look forward to seeing your work.
Mostly pencil or pen but want to try out other medias too 😬

Hi Fubar, I'm a bit tardy welcoming you. I missed your post, but welcome to the forums. Hope you make yourself at home and join right in.

Back