Help Me Find That Thread - please

Bongo

I'm back to painting night scenes. Went into my studio to look at one I did some time ago that's hanging on the wall. It's gone. What?? I know I'm not imagining this. I don,t remember taking it down, but if I did it would have to be near the front of my storage room. Not there?

Some time back we posted pictures of our studio space. So if I could find that thread, it might show that painting on the wall and prove to myself I'm not crazy. -- I've made a lot of improvements since then - so I might have hung that painting after those photos, but pretty shure it was up then.

In any event if someone can help me find that thread I would really appreciate it. The thread was titled something like "show us you studio or space" - I've tried variations of that and can't find it, -- thank you, thank you. I truely am concerned for my mental state.

Thank you! I found the painting just right before you posted. Thank you so much for taking the time to help me out.
The painting I was looking for is "Thru Traffic" - it's the first painting on the left wall above the monitor.

THe scary part is how convinced I was that the painting should still be on the wall. To the point I made this midnight post.
I found it with some other paintings stacked under a table. -

Thanks again Hermes.

Last edited:
Thank you! I found the painting just right before you posted. Thank you so much for taking the time to help me out.
The painting I was looking for is "Thru Traffic" - it's the first painting on the left wall above the monitor.

THe scary part is how convinced I was that the painting should still be on the wall. To the point I made this midnight post.
I found it with some other paintings stacked under a table. -

Thanks again Hermes.
You are most welcome!

Back