Hello

Hello! This forum is mainly about making and sharing art of all kinds in an encouraging and polite community, or, that's my in-a-nutshell take on it, anyway.

Last edited:
Welcome! I just joined in May. It's a great site with great people who enjoy sharing their art and encouraging others. It's really helped me get back into doing art again

Welcome to the forum, enjoy looking around and for sure, post some of your work. It isn't painful at all. :giggle:

Hi C-her, welcome to the site! Please visit our about page. Are you an artist? Either way, make yourself at home, and a warm welcome to you! :)

Welcome to Creative Spark, C-her! Would love to see some of your art, but that's not a requirement to join in and chat with others here, (though we're pretty much art-forward). :) Please keep posting, and have fun!

Welcome to Creative Spark, C-her! Would love to see some of your art, but that's not a requirement to join in and chat with others here, (though we're pretty much art-forward). :) Please keep posting, and have fun!
This is a piece I just finished, well mostly finished. Decision is to make it an art bag or a book pouch.

Attachments

• 428D8CF9-928C-4CB4-B162-6AF2166F5EAA.jpeg
    428D8CF9-928C-4CB4-B162-6AF2166F5EAA.jpeg
    260.6 KB · Views: 105
That's beautiful work, C-her! I love the colors, and I can only imagine how wonderful it feels to the touch. Gorgeous!

Let us know what you decide to do with this. :) Maybe take another picture when it's complete?

That's beautiful work, C-her! I love the colors, and I can only imagine how wonderful it feels to the touch. Gorgeous!

Let us know what you decide to do with this. :) Maybe take another picture when it's complete?
I currently finish them as art bags for the most part. But can envision it holding a rare book in its pouch.

Welcome! Your piece is gorgeous! We have several fiber artists in our New Mexico art group and they make very good and one of a kind gifts.

Welcome! Your piece is gorgeous! We have several fiber artists in our New Mexico art group and they make very good and one of a kind gifts.
Thank you for your kind words. Lucky you having that in New Mexico.

Back